The 2017 Home & Garden Tour is going to be a very special event! The tour is held on Friday, May 5th from 6pm-8pm and Saturday, May 6th from 10am-4pm.
With 8 beautiful homes, plus the Plaza Presbyterian Church and an Airstream, there will be something for everyone to see. Oh, and don’t forget about all our great sponsors, some of which will be serving food / drink samples during the tour! B-Cycle will be back this year to lend out bicycles and help you get around in a fun and earth-friendly way. See below for this year’s bike route.
To purchase tickets and sign up for volunteer opportunities, go to the Midwood Maynia page.
For more details on each tour location, click below:
- 2122 Midwood Place – Sponsored by Workman’s Friend
- 2134 Winter Street – Sponsored by Catawba Brewing Company
- 2224 Club Road – Sponsored by Midwood Smokehouse
- 1815 Logie Avenue – Sponsored by ALTER Architects
- 2700 Belvedere Avenue – Sponsored by Fern
- 2604 Country Club Lane – Sponsored by Bistro La Bon
- 2304 The Plaza – Plaza Presbyterian Church including Plaza Midwood History Talks Saturday at 11:30am and 1pm by Dr. Tom Hanchett Sponsored by Two Scoops Creamery
- 1909 Thomas Avenue – Sponsored by Resident Culture Brewing
- 1508 School Street – Sponsored by Slate Interiors
- 2121 Belvedere Ave* – DineAirs Airstream Sponsored by Moxie Mercantile
*Location 10 will only be open on Saturday
Riding bikes is a great way to get around to the tour locations. Use the B-Cycle bike route below to navigate your way from home to home. Either direction works! Be sure to plan on making it to the Plaza Presbyterian Church (Location #7) at either 11:30am or 1:00pm to hear Dr. Tom Hanchett talk about the history of Plaza Midwood and get a sample of Two Scoops Creamery ice cream while you are there!