Neighborhood Watch Contacts
CMPD Eastway Division:
704-432-TIPS (8477) or Crime Stoppers at 704-334-1600.
Supervisors:CMPD Community Coordinator: Officer Paul Benloss
- Adam Richman
Neighborhood Watch Grid Map (hover over or click on your street to see your grid)
Contact Neighborhood Watch Grid Captains: email@example.com
Facebook Page: facebook.com/plazamidwoodwatch
Grid Captains’ Responsibilities
- Serve as a liaison between your neighbors and the Neighborhood Watch coordinators.
- Establish a phone or email “communication chain” for neighbors on your block/in your grid. We are moving to a web-based email distribution, and all neighbors will sign up on the neighborhood website and be assigned the correct grid. When communications are sent we can select the grid and everyone assigned there will be contacted. Much easier than each GC having a list they have to maintain.
- Share information such as safety and security guidelines and reports of suspicious or criminal activity.
- Visit new neighbors and encourage them to participate in the Neighborhood Watch Program.
- Attend GC meetings and quarterly meetings
- Volunteer for PMNWATCH events
- Serve as a resource or point of contact for your neighbors.*
*From “Neighborhood Watch: A Manual for Citizens and Law Enforcement” by the National Sheriffs Association and “Establishing a Neighborhood Watch in Your Community” by CMPD.