Please help support PMNA by paying your annual dues. Dues are paid annually, with the membeship year begins January 1. Dues are $25 per household or $5 per household for residents who have lived in Plaza Midwood for 20 or more years. Please pay online or complete the membership form and return with your check to PMNA, P.O. Box 9394, Charlotte, NC 28299-9394. We accept dues year round, although our membership drives usually occur during Winter Fling and Midwood Maynia.
About your Dues
Only through dues and other tax-deductible donations are we able to sponsor activities in our neighborhood. Please take a moment to consider the projects where your membership dollars made a difference:
- Midwood Maynia – our on-going annual neighborhood festival including the Midwood 5K, Pet Parade, children’s activites and afternoon of music in Midwood Park.
- Neighborhood Watch – PMNA members work closely with Charlotte law enforcement to keep Plaza Midwood a safe place to live, including our Cops, Coffee & Cake workshops each month.
- Winter Fling – our mid-winter gathering where you get a chance to meet your neighbors, dance and enjoy fine food – all in the atmosphere of the area’s historic VanLandingham Estate.
- Movies in the Park – A summer movie series for the whole family in Midwood Park.
- Midwood Gives Back – A charitable giving event organized by PMNA each year.
- Community Garden – Midwood neighbors are creating a beautiful flower & herb garden in Midwood Park where children & adults can enjoy nature, learn about preserving wildlife habitats, composting and other earth-friendly practices.
- Tree-Banding Efforts and the Fall Crawl – The PMNA’s tree-banding efforts to save our majestic oaks from the cankerworm have reached new heights in the last few years (no pun intended).
- Land Use — Our Land Use committee meets the third Wednesday of each month to work with developers and help preserve the character of our neighborhood.
- Publishing our Neighborhood Newsletter – this newsletter is published throughout the year and provides updated information for the neighborhood, articles regarding the history of the area, and a great venue for businesses serving the area to advertise.
- Bike Racks- visit the business distrct and enjoy the new bike racks and bike maintenance station, paid for through City grant funds and membership dollars.
As you can see, your contributions do matter!