The 2016 Home and Garden Tour is going to be a very special event! The tour is held on Friday May 6th from 6pm-8pm and Saturday, May 7th from 10am-4pm. With 8 beautiful homes, plus Plaza Presbyterian Church and an Airstream, there will be something for everyone to see. Oh, and don’t forget about all our great sponsors, some of which will be serving food / drink samples during the tour! B-Cycle and Cruise Carts will be there this year to help you get around in a fun and earth-friendly way. See below for this year’s route.
For more details on each home, click below:
1. 1912 Belvedere Ave – Sponsored by Ken Riel of Nestlewood Realty
2. 2005 Winter Street– Sponsored by Catawba Brewing
3. 2232 Winter Street – Sponsored by PMNA
4. 1833 Mimosa Ave – Sponsored by Midwood Smokehouse
5. 1641 Chatham Ave – Sponsored by Banister Homes
6. 1917 Chatham Ave – Sponsored by Arbor Group Construction & Precision Turf
7. 1812 Truman Road – Sponsored by Slate Interiors
8. 2118 Peppercorn Lane – Sponsored by Bistro La Bon
*Note: This home will not be open during the first hour on Saturday (10-11am).
9. 2465 Mecklenburg Ave, Charlotte Country Club
*Note: This location will only be open on Saturday from 1:00pm to 4:00pm
10. 1817 Central Ave, The Light Factory
Riding bikes is a great way to get around to the tour locations. Here is this year’s biking route sponsored by B-Cycle. And new this year, Cruise Carts will be available to take you to some locations, so feel free to wave them down for a free ride!